Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) for Aquariums.
Aquariums must have the best environment for its fishes and marine life to survive and thrive. It's a closed system, artificial system. We can only do our best to mimic what nature can provide.
Our EMS solution is able to monitor many key parameters to ensure the aquarium's environment is suitable and is the best for its occupants. Here are some parameters that the EMS can monitor:
- AC Fail
- Three phase current of motors and pumps to predict possible motor failure
- Ozone level in water
- Pump run, pump stop and pump trip status
- Water temperature at various points
- Water quality
- Flow rate
- Temperature of supply chilled water from chiller system
- Temperature of return chilled water from chiller system